Activities for Wednesday:
Welcome to the international learning designs challenge: DAY 3
Today the live broadcast will run from 1:15-1:45 UTC/GMT from the London Knowledge Lab in the UK. The broadcast will be about submitting designs for review sharing with Q and A.
All the resources for the challenge are available online and by signing into coursesites
Day 3: Submitting and Reviewing Designs
(Thank you to everyone who has already completed the survey. If you haven’t already please complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ILDC)
Overview of the live event
- Answering comments, problems and questions
- Discussing how to submit designs
- Reviewing designs
We will be working with the Learning Designer Tool
- For those who haven’t submitted their designs yet please enter the challenge you have chosen as part of the description area.
- You may have already looked at this resource when reviewing your own design: What makes for a good design? This is also useful to think about when reviewing a design.
- Reviewing a design that has been submitted:
- Question and Answer sessions live and online during Day3: Post questions on twitter using #LDChallenge or email us on email@example.com or fill out the form below. If you are using coursesites you may choose to use the Q&A Forum that has been set up.
See the many design challenges now on padlet. Just double-click on the canvas to add your own if you haven’t. Great challenges and great designs happening! Thank you everyone!
Tutorial videos are available below to help you use the tool:
- Creating a lesson plan with the learning designer
- Using and adapting an existing learning design
- Exporting your design to word
- Submitting your design
Question and Answer session form
Send your questions to us either via twitter using #LDChallenge or use the form below: